This is served French style, as a salade composée—each person assembles the elements on a plate and then drizzles with vinaigrette.
- 8 ounces haricots verts or very slender green beans
- 2½ cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Pinch each of sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 ahi tuna steaks, sear grade (about 8 ounces each)
- ¼ cup vinaigrette, plus more for serving
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup (about 5 ounces) pitted Niçoise olives
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Bring a medium pot of water to boil (enough to submerge four eggs).
- In a medium bowl, toss haricots verts and cherry tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan and roast for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush tuna steaks with vinaigrette dressing. Gently submerge eggs in boiling water; reduce to a gentle boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- After haricots verts and tomatoes have cooked for 5 minutes, add seasoned tuna steaks and olives in a single layer to the sheet pan. Continue roasting until tuna is cooked through (internal temperature of 115–120°) and vegetables are fork-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs from boiling water and run under ice water to cool. Peel eggs and cut in half.
- On the sheet pan, garnish tuna and vegetables with lemon wedges, halved eggs and freshly ground pepper. Serve on the pan with a large bowl of baby spinach, plus dressing for drizzling.