If you suffer from anemia related fatigue, and have tried conventional iron supplements only to feel worse from the uncomfortable side effects, consider Blood Builder®, a food based nutrient powerhouse. In an exclusive 8-week clinical trial with individuals suffering from low-iron, MegaFood Blood Builder® was shown to increase iron levels, without causing nausea or constipation like most other iron supplements. 26 mg of iron paired with whole foods like beetroot, key co-nutrient Vitamin C from Uncle Matt’s organic oranges to optimize absorption, and B-vitamins for enhanced natural energy, Blood Builder® is an ideal supplement for combating low-iron levels. Optimal levels can also improve pallor, alleviate shortness of breath, and help with feelings of anxiety or rapid heart rate due to inadequate iron in the blood.
Back to Blog
- School Is In Session: Recipes for September 2023
- Fresh from the Kitchen: Primal Jalapeno Chicken Salad!
- Hello September! What’s New at Harvest?
- Welcome, August! Fresh Recipes for the Dog Days of Summer
- Harvest Market: 28 Years and Still Going Strong
- Happy August! Check out what’s new at Harvest
- Fresh From the Kitchen: Back to School Recipes Using Our Grab & Go Products!
- Word On Curd: “Desert Island Cheese,” and New Cheeses for August
- Now Introducing Our House Made Pavlova!
- Word on Curd: Summer Salad Recipes and New Cheeses for July
- Here comes July! Check out this month’s new products
- Happy July! Give these a recipes a try for your next picnic!
- Word on Curd: New Cheeses, and Returning Seasonal Favorites, for June
- Hello June: Here Comes Summer and New Recipes!
- New Season, New Products! Happy June!