If you suffer from anemia related fatigue, and have tried conventional iron supplements only to feel worse from the uncomfortable side effects, consider Blood Builder®, a food based nutrient powerhouse. In an exclusive 8-week clinical trial with individuals suffering from low-iron, MegaFood Blood Builder® was shown to increase iron levels, without causing nausea or constipation like most other iron supplements. 26 mg of iron paired with whole foods like beetroot, key co-nutrient Vitamin C from Uncle Matt’s organic oranges to optimize absorption, and B-vitamins for enhanced natural energy, Blood Builder® is an ideal supplement for combating low-iron levels. Optimal levels can also improve pallor, alleviate shortness of breath, and help with feelings of anxiety or rapid heart rate due to inadequate iron in the blood.
Back to Blog
- Harvest Market Recipient of one of Progressive Grocer Magazine’s Outstanding Independents Awards for 2023
- Fresh Recipes for Spring! Happy March
- Spring is almost here! New Products for March 2023
- Happy Mardi Gras! A few words from Chef Megan
- New Year, New Products! Happy 2023!
- Word on Curd: Building cheese-accented, nourishing, plant-based recipes for boosting immunity and gut health.
- Harvest Market to Charge 10¢ for Paper Carryout Bags Beginning February 1
- There’s A New Vinegar In Town: Baba’s Acid Trip
- A reminder to all of our customers: please use a cart or basket and do not shop into your personal bags.
- Word on Curd: Holiday Cheesin’
- Happy Holidays from Harvest! Check out our Holiday Gift Guide & New Products for December
- Festive Holiday Recipes Fit For Any Gathering
- Spread the Joy: Your Guide to Customizing a Holiday Cheeseboard to Delight & Inspire
- Something Grounding: Three Sisters Stew
- The Perfect Cold Weather Dish: Potato & Corn Soup Recipe