Natural sunscreens by Badger Balm offer safe and effective mineral sun protection. Badger’s certified organic and natural sunscreens provide safe broad spectrum protection with the mineral zinc oxide.
SPF 30 Clear Zinc Sunscreen
Clear Zinc Sunscreen with Non-Whitening Zinc Oxide
- Easy to apply and blends with your skin tone—starts out white, rubs in clear!
- Lightweight and moisturizing with no added fragrance—great for all skin types.
- 98% certified organic ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum – excellent UVA/UVB protection.
- Water-resistant for at least 40min.
- Family-friendly, reef-friendly and biodegradable.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free.
Badger’s SPF 30 Clear Zinc Sunscreen starts out white but rubs in clear. It’s so easy to apply you’ve got to try it to believe it! Perfect for the beach, swimming and light activity, this broad-spectrum formula is in a gentle, antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base. Active ingredient: 18.75% uncoated clear zinc oxide.
Uncoated “Clear” Zinc Oxide acts like a non-nano particle in that it stays on the surface of your skin. However, it is actually made up of smaller nano-sized particles that are fused together into larger clumps so that no detectable nanoparticles exist in the product. The clumps are porous, like sea sponges, and their structure allows them to appear clear on the skin, making them a safe, effective and aesthetically pleasing option. Badger Balm uses this zinc oxide in their new “clear” sunscreen creams.
Visit Badger’s website to learn more about the ingredients used in their line of natural sunscreens and about their recent decision to use clear zinc oxide.